Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Revolution or Evolution?

As I look today at the news and see all the loss and suffering, I also see the confusion that is set into the lives of Americans and their families. Journalist and talking heads want to cloud our judgement and fill our minds with fear and doubt. It is disheartening to wake up each day and wonder what should I expect today.
I have created this blog to try and help people just like me who are discouraged and do not know what to do in the middle of their crisis. You can ask questions and, or make comments as the responses found here each day. I am a fan of the New King James Version of the Bible, and will quote from it at all times. You can disagree with that and you just might be right. But, I have always said that everyone has a right to their own opinion, but with that right, the also retain the right to be wrong. Please feel free to enter into civilized debate about what is bothering you and what gets your dander up.
I am not afraid to put my opinions up for examination. I believe that the Word of God will defend itself and remain just to every situation. I hope that you will find this blog informative, stimulating and helpful.
I also understand the history of our country and how it was founded on Biblical Principals and Godly Attributes. I am not a liberal, I consider myself a reformed conservative (not always as enlightened as I am now). The only thing liberal about me is the application of lighter fluid to the charcoal before lighting the match. I am sure that some topics of the day will strike a match under your charcoal and cause some heated debate. But remember, this is about Bible Answers to Today's Problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment