Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Thoughts- Out loud?

  Do Angels hear your thoughts or do your thoughts need to be spoken out loud?

 I had this question posed earlier this week by a loved one who recently lost her 19 year old son. I tell you this so you may consider the possibility that the question is influenced by the circumstances. 

 I without much hesitation answered that I believed our thoughts are just as loud to God and the Angels. I then had to find evidence that would support my belief. I offer to each of you the same opportunity to have this question answered for you as well. 

 I didn’t look for the answer anywhere but in my spirit where I knew God’s Word was planted in me since I could read and write and listen and understand what He “My God” is saying to us.

 I love how Our Father allows us to be the voice in situations and circumstances that we all find sometimes uncomfortable and difficult. His Word is the only true answer to all our needs. 

 With all this being what it is, I give you this one verse of scripture to answer the aforementioned question:

 “You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off.”

Psalm 139:2 NKJV 

“You are Loved!” Pastor Ron


No comments:

Post a Comment