Monday, April 30, 2018

The Lord is my Shepherd

“The Lord is my Shepherd”

I have not always followed Christ in my life, but that is another story about a man who doesn’t exist anymore. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17). I know that I have been made new because of Jesus and He wants to make all things new in your life. This happens when we confess Him as Savior and repent from sin. (Romans 10:9-10) 

This leads me back to my original statement that Jesus is my Shepherd. I have come to know that He does lead and speak to me and all His children. When He speaks, I am not confused about His voice. I have heard Him very much over the last few years in an encouraging voice that has helped me move forward with His plan. Believe me when I say that God is speaking “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me”(John 10:27). Certainly there is enough evidence that God is working in our lives because people’s lives are being affected by the direction that God has placed us. I hear Him and I will obey Him. I only hope that you will hear Him and we can follow His will together. God has promised me that I would not have to go forward alone and He has never lead me wrong. I hope that you will have the same faith that enables you to follow Jesus and hear His voice today. 

Just so you know, I will serve Him with or without you. “And the people said to Joshua, “The LORD our God we will serve, and His voice we will obey!"(Joshua 24:24)

“You are Loved!”- Pastor Ron 


If you need a miracle please tell us so we can pray and believe with you.- You are Loved Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment